November 16, 2012

"The Likes of You and the Disreputable Faggots You Cite in Your Email"




The following email has been edited in terms of its original formatting.


_______________________________________________

Time to be Revealed?
_______________________________________________

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Vic Populi < vicpopuli1@gmail.com >
To: Anonymous _ < 1sleepingdog@gmail.com >

D0x me, bro. Show me your skills. Years ago, I took steps to make



sure I was bulletproof against the likes of you and the disreputable faggots you cite in your email. It is indeed a game, always and forever.

Whatever information you think you may have with which to d0x me, nobody will be getting "their piece" of me. Beneath my 'mask', as you would term it, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

And rest assured, I will always have time for blogging, as well as tweeting. Very soon, you will understand what I mean by this. This will be my gift to you for taking the time to write me.

I must admit that I did not expect you. Very soon, if only to yourself, you will have to admit that you did not expect me.

No comments: